Food Assistance and Distribution
Chula Vista, National City, and Imperial Beach
In partnership with community members, faith-based partners, Smart Food Foundation and San Diego Food Bank, SBCS offers healthy food distribution and hot meals on a weekly base throughout South County San Diego. Cal-Fresh food stamp sign-up and education on nutrition is also available on site.
3rd Tuesday | 3 – 6 p.m.
- National City Middle School – 1701 D Ave., National City CA 91950
- Castle Park Middle School – 160 Quintard St, Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Mar Vista Academy* – 1267 Thermal Ave, San Diego, CA 92154
- Montgomery Middle School – 1051 Picador Blvd, San Diego, CA 92154
- * Not available at Mar Vista Academy during school breaks
2nd Wednesday | 3 – 5 p.m.
- South Bay Community Services – 707 F St., Chula Vista, CA 91910
1st & 3rd Thursday | 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Castle Park Elementary – 25 Emerson St., Chula Vista, CA 91911
How to Qualify?
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be in need of food (no proof required)
- Must be present during distribution
- Distributions available until supplies last