Food Assistance and Distribution
In partnership with community members, faith-based partners, Smart Food Foundation, Feeding San Diego and the San Diego Food Bank, SBCS offers healthy food distribution on a weekly basis throughout Chula Vista and connects families in other parts of the County with additional resources.
Please note: Food distributions have been modified to a drive-thru format as a special precaution as we do our part to slow the spread of the coronavirus at this time. We ask that families and individuals please remain in their vehicle during pick-up.
Every Tuesday | 3 – 6 p.m.
- Castle Park Middle School – 160 Quintard St., Chula Vista, CA 91911
2nd Wednesday | 3 – 5 p.m.
- South Bay Community Services – 707 F St., Chula Vista, CA 91910
Every Thursday | 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- Castle Park Elementary – 25 Emerson St., Chula Vista, CA 91911
How to Qualify?
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must be in need of food (no proof required)
- Must be present during distribution
- Distributions available until supplies last
Learn more about food safety recalls by visiting the FDA Food Safety website below.