Thank you for your gift of treasures
In-kind gifts are incredibly helpful to our children, youth and families. Donation drives for gifts of this nature make great group and/or youth service projects. Below are items needed most by our children, youth and families.
- Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, feminine products, etc.)
- Paper Goods (toilet paper, paper towels)
- Laundry Detergent and Quarters
- Nonperishable Food Items
- Gym shoes
- Socks and Undergarments
- Back Packs and School Supplies (preschool – high school)
New or Gently Used:
- Clothes (all ages)
- Work Interview Clothes and Shoes
- Cookware and Kitchen Utensils
- Can openers
- Shoes (all ages)
To arrange drop-off
- Please contact Patty Chavez, SBCS Communications & External Affairs Director.
HOSTING A FUNDRAISING EVENT OR DONATION DRIVE
If you are interested in hosting a donation drive, please download and complete the community fundraiser/service project form and email the completed form to Patty Chavez. A member of our team will contact you the Tuesday following the date of submission.