Free Tax Preparation: January 30 to April 14, 2017
LOCATION: South County Career Center
1111 Bay Blvd, Chula Vista, CA 91911
WHEN: Monday, Wednesday & Friday
TIMES: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
LOCATION: Southwestern College
900 Otay Lakes RD - Lot B; RM 203
WHEN: Friday: February 10 to April 17
TIMES: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
What to Bring
• Proof of identification.
• Social Security cards for you, your spouse and dependents and/or a Social Security number verification letter issued by the Social Security Administration. No exceptions.
• Wage and earning statement (s) Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R, from all employers.
• Birth dates for you, your spouse and dependents on the tax return.
• Bank routing numbers and account numbers for direct deposit.
• Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099).
• A copy of last year’s federal and state returns if available.
• Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number (the provider's Social Security number or the provider's business Employer Identification Number)
If you are filing married jointly, both spouses must be present in order to sign all the forms. No exceptions.