Every year we are able to serve more children, youth and families. And we do so while also increasing outcomes. As a friend, donor, sponsor, volunteer or funder, you have given us the ability to continue to provide high quality services and new innovative programs for the communities of San Diego's South County.
- 365 food emergency food packets were distributed to low-income families
- Financial Literacy classes served 96 participants
- 950 federal tax returns were completed with a total of $1,557,618in refunds
- 950 state tax returns were completed with a total of $64,056 in refunds
- 262 clients were eligible for the Child Tax Credit totaling $338,267
- Community Assessment Team served 1,643 families
- 133 children were provided mental health services
- 39 youth found shelter at Casa Nuestra. Of these youth, 95% were reunited with their family
Family Wellness & Self-Sufficiency
- Domestic Violence Reponse Team responded to 1,419 crisis intervention calls.
- Of these calls, 1,609 children were involved.
- 14 families were housed and provided support services at Victorian Heights
Child Well Being
- Mi Escuelita served 77 children and has capacity for 90.
- 385 families were served by Community Services for Families. 227 parents graduated from parenting classes.
- 1,231 new parents in South Bay received newborn home visits
- 2,315 children zero to five years of age received developmental screenings
- 2,108 children five and under received hearing and vision screenings
- 223 at-risk home visits